For where two or three gather in my name, I am there with them. – Matthew 18:20
- Under IDPH Guidelines, we are limited to 50 attendees inside the Sanctuary including Pastor and other support members for the service.
- Once the indoor attendance limit is met, congregants will still be able to sign up to receive their communion and listen to the service by radio in their vehicle in parking lot.
- Since our Sunday School attendees are meeting separately, their attendance does not count towards the limit.
- When in the building, wear a mask and keep your distance from others.
- For the safety of all our congregants, you will be strategically seated and dismissed by the ushers to ensure proper distancing and avoid crossing paths when entering and exiting.
- Worship bulletins will be emailed before the service. Please print off your bulletins at home and bring with you or utilize personal technology to read them if possible. Printed bulletins will be available if needed.
- Communion will be given out upon entering, provided in individual bags, and taken in your seat at the designated time. You will be asked to take your trash with you and dispose of it at home.
- Sunday school will be meeting from the start of service. Please find more information here: https://clcmonticello.org/family/youth/ss-yg
- Please use restroom facilities before you arrive but restrooms will be available if necessary.
- Offering plates will not be passed but a central plate will be situated near the entrance to the church. Members are also welcome to use the link to sign up for ACH contributions. https://clcmonticello.org/offering/
- When hymns are being played, congregants are encouraged to ponder the words and their meaning and limit their singing to reduce the risk of aerosol spreading.
- Assistant minister/lesson reader roles will be filled by one person. That person should sit up front on lectern side of altar area.
- Socializing before/after church should be done outside the building.
This form will be active each week until Friday at 1 PM.