CLC is pleased to offer *2* Youth Group programs for students this year! We are so blessed to have a large number of students participating this year!
Senior High Youth Group is for students in high school.
We will be studying about Unity, the biblical understanding of reconciliation, and living the life of a reconciler. The students should have their confirmation Bibles with them. They will also receive additional information prior to each session on required materials. If anyone doesn’t have their Bible, they can use a different version. We’ll watch videos, read, and discuss in depth how we can make a positive influence in our world through reconciliation. We’ll close with prayers (requests and praises), the Lord’s Prayer, and any announcements.
Junior High Youth Group is for students in 6th grade through 8th grade.
We will be studying the New Testament. The goal would be for students to read through the Book of the Bible to be reviewed over the two weeks prior to the lesson. They should use their Hands On Bible that they received from the Church as a part of their Faith Stepping Stones. If anyone doesn’t have one, please let Ashley Rosenberry know and we’ll get you one! We’ll watch a short video summarizing the Book of the Bible and discuss. We’ll close with prayers (requests and praises), the Lord’s Prayer, and any announcements.
Notes: Eventually, we’ll continue with Youth Service Sundays, Youth led Sunday School dates, and activities. More info coming soon!
*Ashley Rosenbery * Emily Hasty * Ann Hehn * Ashley Muse * Karen Molloy * Jenni Aikman * Jill Maxey*
Christ Lutheran Church Youth Group Schedule
As we reopening this part of our ministry, here are some of the ways we’re working to mitigate contamination. They are much the same as our operations for in person worship.
• When you arrive, head right to your Youth Group Room.
• We will ask all to wear masks. Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please use it when entering and leaving the room.
• Maintain social distance. Please stay at your table/seat and avoid groups gathering together.
• You are asked to bring your own Bibles. We’ll have individual bags of supplies for you (pens, paper, etc.)
• Bottled water will be available, or you may bring your own drink from home.
• An offering plate will be placed in each classroom.
• Any handouts will be on the tables prior to the start of class.
• You are asked to stay at home if you are not feeling well. Same policy as Monticello Schools.
Junior High: 6th – 8th Grades @ Chapel
Senior High: 9th – 12th Grades @ Lounge
*ALL Dates are subject to change! Look to CLC Google Calendar as well as in GroupMe for updates.*
**If we have to resume parking lot and/or Facebook services, Youth Group will continue via Zoom.
Zoom links will be posted on the CLC Google Calendar as well as in GroupMe.**
Zoom Junior High: 6th – 8th Grades
We will meet at 11 am, twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Sundays. We’ll have 40 minute Zoom calls.
Zoom Senior High: 9th – 12th Grades
We will meet at 11 am, once a month. We’ll have 40 minute Zoom calls.